Retro Sealing Wax Replace Brass Head Oval Wax Seal Stamp Vintage Hobby Decor DIY Post Decorative Antique Craft Tools Craft Gifts
In the past, there was no stamp pad, so sealing wax was used. It is fired on the envelope first, and then printed with a ring seal. After drying, it will become a thick, fragile block. The person opening the letter will damage the wax seal. Sometimes, there is a string or beautiful ribbon tied together on the outside of the package. The joints and seals are dripped with sealing wax and then punched to make them more beautiful and safe.
Seals can be used for cards, scrapbooks, glass, plastic, wood, etc. Very suitable for decorating and decorating envelopes, invitations, wine packaging, etc.
You can cover a Christmas card and use the romance of Valentine\'s Day to write love letters! This elegant seal adds a touch of value and permanence to letters, envelopes, certificates and documents. It looks a bit old, but so charming and ancient.
Item: Wax Seal Stamp Head
Material: brass head
Pattern: as shown
How to make your own stamp with sealing wax:
1. Take out some wax
2. Put the wax in the spoon to melt;
3. Pour the molten wax into the desired place;
4. Stamp the molten wax and wait a few minutes for it to cool.
1. Customs, security, banking, insurance, judicial and other departments. Anti-counterfeiting of tobacco/alcohol/tea industry packaging, anti-counterfeiting of cosmetics.
2. Top grade crafts and gifts, stationery, daily necessities, craft gifts, invitation.
3. For important documents and private keepsakes to avoid stealing, as well as to seal an object, sealing wax and special seal shall be used.
4. Personal handwork, manual account, art DIY, dry flower gift packaging, etc.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 x Wax Seal Stamp Head